I don’t usually start a post with a quote, but I am today.
Somebody should tell us right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! – Pope Paul VI –
That quote is, in essence, why I have this blog. I literally jumped into creating My Home Place. I didn’t spend much time considering all the pros and cons — I just did it!
- What action have you taken to make your dreams come true?
- What is holding you back?
Brainstorm with a couple of friends, writing down ideas as fast as you can. Then, all of you get together again in a couple of days and discuss what you wrote.
- Are your notes still important?
- Is what you wrote what you wanted to say?
- Have you come up with more ideas?
- What can you put into action right now?
A couple of my favorite things
I have to admit that I am not a health nut, but I have come across a couple of products that I love.
- Xyli White Platium Mint toothpaste http://amzn.to/2x5etT6 by Now has a refreshing flavor, does not contain Fluoride, SLS, Gluten or Paraben. I have been using it for a couple of years, with no regrets.
- Pur Spearmint chewing gum http://amzn.to/2f9Th8g comes in handy packages with 57 pieces. It contains no Aspartame. I like to keep a package in my purse.
Hurricane Irma Update
My Home Place in the Ocala National Forest did not suffer any damage.
So many people have continued helping others (pets included) during the aftermath of hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Thank you for being willing to make a difference in the lives of others!
Thanks for dropping by. Kathleen